I am sure you have many questions about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I will try to answer some of them here. After reading through this you can always contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask more questions
- Where do I start? The actual agreement to sign up under me can be found HERE. Before you go there read on to learn more.
- What comes with the starter kit? You get to choose $125.00 worth of product from any current catalog for $99.00 plus tax and the shipping is FREE. Plus you'll get order forms and 8 catalogs to get you started.
- What is required of me once I join? A large majority of those who sign up join simply to obtain the 20% discount on EVERYTHING they buy. As a "Hobby Demonstrator" you can do just that. At any time you can take it to another level and sell to others and pursue down line and when you do your discounts and rewards increase. You will want to check in at least weekly to stay up to date on current information.
- Do I have to order regularly? If you decide to just order the kit and not order anything else that's fine Stampin' Up! will just drop you after a time. You won't get harrassed, no penalties and nothing to return. HOWEVER, as your upline I would like to see you continue.
- How do I stay "active" as a demonstrator? Stampin' Up! divides the year into quarters. Jan-March, April - June, July-Sept, and Oct.-Dec. To stay "active" you need to buy/sell $300.00 per quarter. The first quarter you sign up there are no minimums required. I just have about 5 friends who stamp with me and I don't have any trouble meeting my minimum quarterly requirement.
- Who should I sign up with? Well, of course I'd like you to sign up with me! But, in all fairness let me share with you some things to consider. What kind of experience are you looking for. Do you want lots of one on one, face to face assistance then finding someone local would be your best bet. With the internet, email accessibility your "up line" can be just about anywhere and you'll still get the support you need. Every demonstrator offers different levels of involvement. I'm just getting started building a team but I am available to answer questions, I keep my down line apprised of current events and info and share everything I can with them to help them enjoy being a demonstrator. I have a blog where you can check out what I am up to as well and I have a facebook page too.
I hope you will consider signing up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and I hope you'll consider signing up under me. Join me and we will build a team together and make each other's experience an enjoyable and profitable one! You can sign up HERE. Email me if you have any questions.