It’s the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 USD/$135 CAD and choose TWO additional stamp sets for your Starter Kit—any stamp set, any price! (Excludes Sale-A-Bration sets and bundles.) Plus, the kit ships for free! If you are interested message me your contact info and I will help you get started. OR you can just go here: https://ida.stampinup.com/en/agreement to sign up online.
Why I Am A Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?
- All of their colors and products are coordinated! This is HUGE! How many times have you run to the local craft store to to try and find just the right color designer paper or card stock or ink to go with a project your making and spent a LOT of time looking when you could have been creating? Because Stampin' Up! products are all color coordinated it makes it easy to find just the right color combinations. This saves you money, simplifies storage and just makes life easier.
- You get 20% off EVERY ORDER! No matter what you order, no matter when you order,. Maintain active status and you get your discount. To maintain active status you must reach $300.00 per quarter in purchases weather you do that all by yourself or have a few friends that buy items from you. I know that most of you will go to the craft store for 20% off on something you want. Well, here you get it on everything you order and that's just the basic discount. If all you ever do is buy for yourself you get that 20% off. However, you can grow that discount if you want to actively pursue downline. But, you don't have too and that's the beauty of it. You can also just sign up to get the kit and the free sets and then just let it go it's a great way to get started with the hobby and there is no further obligation.
- You can order any time! Twenty four hours a day, seven days a week you can go online and order.
- Your product comes right to your door! In this day of busy lives and the expense of fuel this is also a BIG deal. I can spend my time in my craft room making things and enjoying my creative time while my order is on its way to my door.
- Quality! Another BIG reason. The quality of the products is AMAZING! I do a lot of 3D paper crafting and all of the Stampin' UP! card stocks and designer papers cut beautifully in my Silhouette Cameo Electronic Cutter. They also hold up beautifully once something is put together.
- Current! Yes, Stampin' Up! stays current with the latest trends in card making, scrapbooking and paper crafting. With the annual and seasonal catalogs there are always new things to try.
There you have it! A few of the basic reasons I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. If this has motivated you to take the plunge and become on yourself I would love to have you join under me. All you have to do is click HERE and it will take you to the page where you can fill out the agreement on line. If you need further assistance or would like to communicate with me just Email me! email@example.com
I hope to hear from you!