Hi, my name is Kate.
I haven’t always been “Kate”. I was named Kathryn when I was born and called Kathy until I was 40. I had always wanted to be “Kate” and so I asked my sweet husband if I could change my name. He said sure and here I am many years later and I’m still glad I changed.
If you lived in my town you probably wouldn’t see me around a lot. Most days I like to be in my craft room making something to share with others. And when I’m not crafting I’m spending as much time as I can with my two little grandsons Elias and Jaxon.
I never thought of myself as “crafty” or “creative” but that is mainly because I just never took a really good look at myself. I have enjoyed many crafts including crochet, stenciling, crewel, needlepoint, cross stitch, and now paper crafts and card making.
I have a passion for “do it yourself” projects and have taken on many miscellaneous projects over the years.
I am currently a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and I would like to make enough money doing that to pay for the supplies I use to make projects and give them away to others to brighten their day and make them feel loved and special because we all are special in God’s eyes.
Random facts about me:
- I am a Jesus follower
- I’ve lived in the same town my entire life
- I’ve lived in the some house for 35 years
- I still live within just a mile of where I grew up
- I still feel very young but my body doesn’t always agree with me
- I taught pre-school and private kindergarten for 12 years and LOVE those young people!
- My husband is my best friend even after over 36 years together
- I have one child, a son,
- I have two grandchildren, Elias and Jaxon
- I love the rain – watching it, listening to it, walking in it
- I love snow – watching it, walking in it
- I love sharing what I do with others
Random acts of kindness
They're just what I do
Sharing love and kindness
With someone like you
And I know that my God in heaven in above
Will multiply His blessings
For sharing His love
Blessings to you,